South Division Credit Union's (SDCU's) Privacy Statement
SDCU recognizes the importance of protecting your personal information. Therefore, we have put together a privacy statement and approach that respects and addresses your needs. We reserve the right to change this Statement from time to time. To familiarize yourself with these changes, please check this Statement periodically so you are comfortable & understand the changes. Privacy Disclosure (PDF)
How can I confirm the information SDCU collects is correct?
If you ever have questions or issues with the confidentiality, security, integrity, or accuracy of your personal information at SDCU, please contact us.
For concerns specific to the accuracy of your information, we will investigate your issue and update our records as needed.
Website Digital Privacy Statement
This privacy statement sets out how South Division Credit Union uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we request or you provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. You can access South Division Credit Union's privacy protections of your personal information in the Privacy Disclosure (PDF)
South Division Credit union may change the Website Digital Privacy Statement from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page if you're looking for details concerning our current Website Digital Privacy Statement.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postal code, age, gender and preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We may use this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest, easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites as such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
We reserve the right to change this Website digital privacy Statement, and you agree it is your responsibility to check this Website Digital Privacy Statement periodically for any changes.