Join the growing number of families and kids who have discovered South Division Credit Union’s award-winning Kid’s Club, a financial program that teaches young people the basics of money by really having some! With an increasing awareness of the importance of youth financial literacy, child psychologists and educators have begun studying the impact of money on child development. Parents are the key to their children learning this positive reinforcement.
- Account in child’s name (with Parent as Joint), giving the child an early sense of ownership through online or mailed statements.
- A $1 minimum balance (the current average Kid’s Club balance is over $300). Making this balance grow empowers the child with a sense of personal accomplishment.
- Personal Member Card with Account Number and date of Membership is their “adult” ID at the credit union.
- Prize Incentives for saving and annual birthday coupons redeemable at McDonald’s rewards personal growth and Membership.
- A WannaBee Hive Bank and Quarter Savers helps kids save and make deposits.
- A Kid’s Corner in every branch for deposits and coin counting.
- Automatic Graduation at Age 13 to a Student’s First Account – years ahead of their peers!
For more information or to apply by phone, please call 708.857.7070.
When it comes to your financial future, South Division Credit Union provides accounts in which your money can grow steadily. All savings instruments earn interest and are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000 backed in full by the United States government.